Monday 8 September 2008

A BIG Step for Me

Well it has been some time since I updated my blog. The main reason is my wife gave birth to our 2nd son and that has kind of taken president in my life. It is a joy to see ones family growing, and to see this tiny child and imagine he will grow up and become a big person is just amazing.

So my eBay session finished and I made £12 profit, so that put me on step 12, so I can see progress.

I was lucky enough to have some people who needed my computer expertise to fix their computers so I fix their systems and when all the money is in I have added £290 to my stake money. Add this to my £22.47 and I now have a respectable £322.47 so that has catapulted me to Step 17. (£320 -£640).

As I now have a respectable pot I need to find a new way to increase it, so I am working on getting a system in place for making money online. When the cheques clear by the end of this week I hope I will have found some ways to make money online to help me achieve my target for this year which is set at completing step 20 by the end of December 2008, so that I only have 8 steps to go when I start 2009.


"There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment…. It gives warmth and good feeling to all your personal relationships." - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: