Friday 11 July 2008

Step 5 Achieved

Another step closer! I went to get petrol for my car and at the pump I saw a 20p piece. Yeahh I thought, amazing how I can get exited about finding small change all of a sudden. Step 5 is done and I am on step 6, how cool is this.

I installed Turbo Lister on my laptop, so I can add all my old junk to it and wait for eBay to have a 5p listing day, then I will list all my junk for 5p each. I have also had another brain storm, I am asking all my friends and family if they have any junk they do not use and want to get rid of, then I will pick it up and list it on eBay as well. They get their junk removed for free and I get all this stuff to list on eBay. Let’s see how it goes.

If anyone wants to use Turbo Lister then you can get it for free from eBay; http://pages.ebay.co.uk/turbo_lister/

It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.

1 comment:

Xinfinitum said...

Welcome to the world of Doubling.

I wish you great success.

I have added you to my "Comrades in Doubling" at my Double To A Million Pland Blog.

A link back would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com