Tuesday 29 July 2008

Step 8 Done

Well it looks like it has been quiet on this blog for some time, but I have been quietly beavering away at preparing my eBay list ready to upload it when they have a cheap listing day. I have spread the word and in the process I have been given a Cat transport box , a cat scratch pole, and an old violin. So although the pot has not increased my assets to be sold on eBay have been increasing.

So how have I completed step 8? Well as I was going through all the old laptop bags I have been given over the years I found a small bag with change in it. There was 20p in coppers, 2 * 5p, 2 * 10p and £1 coin. I added this £1.50 to my stake money of 80p and now I have the grand total of £2.30, so well on my way to complete step 9.

I am also looking into what business I can start on line when I make some more stake money, so a lot of reading about the subject of making money online is being done in preparation for the later steps as I want to be prepared to take action as soon as my eBay venture bears fruit.

You can't change the wind, you can however adjust your sails.

1 comment:

James said...

I've also started a doubling challenge, and I too have been thinking about some online ventures as a possible way forwards. Good luck with the eBay auctions when they go live.